Yes, you can print any Form you want. However, it should be noted that there would be a minor difference of formatting between the soft-copy and hard copy of a Form. The following procedure can be follow to print a Form.
- Step 1: Click on the Form you want to print as shown in the following screenshot.
- Step 2: Click on “View” button as encircled in the above screenshot. This will display preview of Form as shown in the following figure.
- Step 3: Right click on the previewed Form.
- Step 4: Click on “Print” option as shown in the following figure.
- Step 5: Select the required printing options and click “Print” button as shown in the following figure.
You can also save the Form as PDF document during Printing. Click on “Change” button as shown in the above figure. Then click on “Save as PDF” option as highlighted in the following screenshot. Give a meaningful name to your Form and Click on Save button. This will save a Form as PDF document.